Upon a recent ‘research’ assignment which involved my daily dose of countless minutes (some would say hours) glazing over Pinterest/ Instagram and Google Images; I happened to come across one of the most beautiful fashion designers I’ve seen for quite some time. Let me say, I was (for lack of a really clever word) blown away. Literally.
Introducing you to BERTA Bridal – Berta is one of the most experienced and well known designers in Israel. How this brand was born is quite interesting to read. View the complete version here: http://www.bertabridal.com/About_Berta.
As you can well imagine. When we received an invitation to attend the BERTA Bridal collection showcase (taking place for the first time in Australia may we add) we jumped at the chance. Jumped.
Hosted by our friends at Brides by Francesca, the night will take place on Thursday 3rd October from 6pm onwards at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel – we can’t wait to see the designs up close and personal.
For further details and to purchase tickets head to http://bridesbyfrancesca1-efbevent.eventbrite.com.au
Lucky door prizes and so much more are on offer… oh and a nice little goodie bag to we hear.
- $1000 off your bridal gown at Brides by Francesca
- 1 nights stay at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel (valued at up to $500)
- Basic Make-up workshop with Melissa Sassine (valued at $250)
- Hair care hamper from Lizzie Liros (valued at $350)
- Engagement portrait location session from gm photograpics (valued at $1000)
- X2 $100 gift vouchers from House of K’dor